THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 21, 2016

Amazing Opportunity

I had an AMAZING opportunity last night. I was given a chance to have one of the best, most profound, eye opening, and slightly self serving conversations with my absolute best friend. I have never had such a beautiful conversation.

It was full of love, and sometimes, brutal honesty.

Do you ever look at a person in your life, and your heart is so full for them, you don't want to see them suffer anymore. Whether that suffering is physical, mental or emotional? Someone who you want nothing more for than pure happiness?

I do. I absolutely do. They are my best friend. And I am ever so thankful that they have found a way into my life.

And then, when they do for you what no one else has been able to make you do. They actually allowed you to hit rock bottom, actually partly led you there. Sure it sounds crazy weird that I would be thankful for someone leading me to rock bottom, right? But if I wasn't led there, then the ridiculous cycle would have continued time and time again.

So thank you to my best friend.

But the best part of all of this is the fact that I have this best friend who I can trust will be my best friend for life. No matter the situation we find ourselves in together in the future, we will always have each other's back.

They showed me some pretty wonderful things, and last night I was able to help them see some pretty epic things as well.

I love this person will all my heart forever and always.

0 loving comments, who likes comments?: