THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2009!!

Happy New Years everyone! I always have those stupid resolutions that I can never keep. And the usual one of getting into shape doesn't really work for me until the year is halfway over. So my resolution this year is probably just to be more happy and enjoy the pregnancy and the fact that I get to become a mom in 2009. Nothing better than a miracle baby right? Not letting things get to me as much as they used to. Honestly I just want to be happy and that is really all.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and that 2009 and brings you all the joys and happiness you could ever hope for.

3 loving comments, who likes comments?:

Monica said...

I want to see your fat belly! I know it's getting big.

Nicole Stenzel said...

LOL I actually am not that big, even though I am short two weeks of six months. When it actually gets big enough to show then I will for sure post some pictures!!

Monica said...

The anticipation is killing me!